Quick File Mailer 1.1
QuickFileMailer is a quick and easy script to setup and use that will help free up your time.
What it does is let you quickly access a set of files from your website then selectively e-mail
them to whoever you choose. All from the one page.
Here is how you will save steps, clicks and precious minutes using QuickFileMailer to send a file(s):
Using your desktop
- Launch you e-mail client
- Launch the new message form
- Type in the recipients e-mail address
- Type in the subject line
- Type in your e-mail message
- Click the attach function.
- Spend the necessary time traversing your hard drive till you get to the
file you want.
- Click on the file
- Click the attach button.
- Click on the send button.
Quick File Mailer
*** Your name, your e-mail address and your e-mail message are stored
from session to session so that you don't have to fill them in every time. This demo took us (timed)
two minutes and ten seconds to configure, install and run the first test.
- Launch your browser
- Select the program URL from your favorites list
- Enter the persons e-mail
- Select the file(s) from the list ON THE SAME PAGE
- Click the send button.