This program, designed by Perl Services is
specifically designed for web masters and web site management/support personnel. The
aim of this program is to automate many of the redundant tasks you must perform, thereby
freeing up your time for more cost effective/cash generating endeavors.
Web Site Question Manager is a program that helps you with the repetitive and time consuming
task of responding to clients/site visitors questions. By using Web Site Question Manager, you can
generate a fully customized response to a persons question in as little as thirty seconds.
That's thirty seconds for you to read the question, find the necessary response data, format
the response and send the response. What previously could take you from two to fifteen
minutes is mostly automated yet still fully customizable through Web Site Question Manager.
- Web Site Question Manager will store custom responses and even accept questions submitted
by the site users.
- It allows you to view all questions submitted and respond to them with
the click of a button.
- You have the option of forwarding a question to someone else for
review directly from the program, without launching your own e-mail client.
- Web Site
Question Manager maintains a running count and current count of questions, stock answers
- You can re-set the running counts whenever you want to monitor traffic
after site upgrades.
- This robust application is sure to become one of your favorite and most used tools in the
management of your web site!